Join us for an information packed series of speakers on substance use practices when working with homeless individuals. Over 2 ½ hours you will learn to:
• Understand the effects of substances on individuals with substance use disorder.
• Recognize the signs and action needed for a potential overdose.
• Develop competencies in connecting individuals for a warm hand off referral.
• Identify and understand the treatment services that can be offered to meet patient/client needs.
• Learn effective care coordination collaborative practices to support patient/client success.
• Understand additional resources that are available for homeless patients/clients with a substance use disorder.